A huge thank you to Lauren Waters for giving me this award. 🙂 Be sure to check out her very informative blog on adventures in writing and self publishing – she’s also published two historical fantasy novels.
Here are seven more truths about me (Because I am not adventurous enough to accept a dare today lol):
(1) Inspired by Lauren’s scary water story, I have a small scale one of my own:
One day my sister and I went canoeing with my parents up north. Unfortunately, it was a very windy day and as soon as we paddled away from the shore, the wind swept us away. My parents called after us, “We’re going this way! Toward the island.” Then they figured out quickly that we couldn’t control the canoe. We reached the middle of the lake and started paddling backwards, since it was the only thing that seemed to work in getting us back to safety. Instead of freaking out, we actually couldn’t stop laughing. Oddly enough, we were both very afraid of swimming in deep water.
My parents were able to send a motor boat to fetch us and the guys couldn’t believe two things: 1) That our canoe hadn’t tipped over in the wavy water and 2) That my sister and I were laughing rather than freaking out.
(2) I am half-Danish.
(3) I can currently run a 7.5 minute mile. When I was 11, I finished last on my cross country team. I have super lungs now. 🙂
(4) I get very excited when talking about food.
(5) I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it every day.
(6) Shoes are my current obsession (Besides writing and running).
(7) I think Tumblr beats Pinterest by a long shot!
Now, time to pass on this award to some amazing blogging sisters: